At Hermo MY, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. Hermo MY occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
Hermo MY treats personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number as confidential. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party;
- Users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
HERMO may use your contact information to send newsletters and other product/service information that you may be interested in. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link.
1. EMAIL: email@example.com
Instructions For Use
Hermo MY is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use password set up by users to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. Users are fully responsible for protecting their password. If users are using public computer, please logout before leaving to prevent disclosure of personal information.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
Hermo account are using facebook login apps and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for th Hermo Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click "Settings"
2. Look for "Apps and Websites" and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click "Hermo" in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click "Remove".
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.